Veganuary is here, and what better way to kick it off than with this delicious (and healthy) cinnamon muffin recipe! We called it cinnamon roll muffin because of the tasty drizzle, but you can make without it too!
Anyways, enough faf… lets get to the important part, the recipe:
1/2 Cup Ground Almonds
2 Scoops Soya Protein Isolate
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1.5 Tbsp Cinnamon
1/3 Cup Granulated Sweetener of choice
1/2 Cup Applesauce/ Puree
(Make sure its quite thick and not runny if using own homemade puree or sauce)
1/2 Cup Butter Coconut Oil Glaze:
1/8 Cup Butter Coconut Oil
1/8 Cup Milk of Choice at room temp (we used soy milk)
Ground granulated sweetener Method:
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 Degrees C.
2. Mix all your muffin ingredients into a bowl until combined.
3. Spoon into your muffin tray or mold and make for 15-20 mins or until golden brown round the edges.
4. Leave to cool completely.
5. For the glaze, melt coconut oil and fold in milk.
6. Then, fold in ground sweetener until your reach your desired consistency (it was approx 3-4 tbsp for us).
7. Drizzle over your cooled muffins and enjoy! Nutritional Info:
203 Cals | 12.5F | 12.7C (2g sugars) | 11.4P For maximum freshness keep them stored in a tuppa and in the fridge.